The revolution in rugged mobile servers
Lizard® RB14 - En plus des ordinateurs portables Rocky et des tablettes Panther éprouvés au combat, qui sont généralement installés dans des véhicules, avions et navires, roda étend sa "mission mobile jusqu'au dernier kilomètre" avec le Lizard RB14. Avec le Processeur Intel Xeon le plus puissant, jusqu'à 64 GB de RAM, un écran de 17,3" avec lisibilité au soleil et jusqu'à 4 disques durs SSD avec une capacité jusqu'à 1 TB par SSD, et en plus de la fonctionnalité RAID, le puissant serveur mobile Lizard RB14 est livré dans un format compact d’ordinateur portable avec de nombreuses possibilités d'adaptation aux spécificités et aux demandes des clients.
- LCD 17.3“ Full HD (1920x1080)
- LED backlight
- sunlight readable LCD 1000 cd/m²
- Intel® Coffee Lake platform
- Intel® CM246 chipset
- Intel® Xeon® processor E-2176M 2.7 GHz, 12MB Intel® Smart Cache, up to 4.4 GHz
- Intel® HD graphics P630
- Optional: NVIDIA® Quadro T1000 MXM graphics
- up to 64GB DDR4-2400 (ECC/nonECC) (4x SO-DIMM slot)
- SSD up to 1TB per drive
- Variant 1 (Standard): up to 4x 2.5” SATA3 SSD drives
- Variant 2: up to 2x 2.5” SATA3 SSD drives + DVD-RW drive
- HD audio and stereo speaker
- resistive (single touch)
- Li-ion battery, 10.8 V, 6900 mAh
- Variant 1: 2x battery w/o DVD drive
- Variant 2: 1x battery with DVD drive
- AC-adapter 200 W, 19 VDC, 10.5 A, 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Interfaces (left side)
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen.2 (1x 1.5 A fast charge)
- 3x Audio 3.5mm jack
Interfaces (right side)
- 2x USB3.1
- 1x GBit LAN
Interfaces (rear side)
- 1x MIL DC-In
- 1x VGA
- 1x Displayport,
- 2x serial DB9 (COM 1-2)
Interfaces (bottom side)
- 1x multi bay docking port
- >> docking solution on request
- Kensington lock
- TPM 2.0 module
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows Server (on request)
- CE/FCC, WEEE, REACH, RoHS,
- full IP65 (with opened I/O-port covers),
- milled anti-corrosive aluminum
- military green (NATO olive / RAL6031HR)
- 392 x 302 x 42 mm (L x D x H)
- ca. 6.8 kg
- touch screen (capacitive multi touch or resistive single touch)
- dedicated nVIDIA® Geforce® GTX1050 graphics add-on card (4GB)
- support for nigth vision goggles
- I-Temp SLC SSD (-45°C to + 85°C)
- WiFi module (Intel® Wireless-AC 9260)
- WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS module u-blox Neo-M8N (GPS/GLONASS)
- 2nd GLAN port (RJ45, right side)
- 2 additional serial DB9 ports (COM 3-4)
- embedded digital microphone
- built-in vehicle adapter 12-32 VDC
- wide temperature range -30°C to +60°C
- smart card reader class 1
- integrated RAID storage 0, 1, 5, 10
- MIL grade connectors on request
- EMI modifications:
(only possible with resistive touch pad and touch screen!)
- TEMPEST SDIP 27 Level B (ER)
- MIL-STD-461G certification
Ground Army (Navy mobile & Army)
- EMI modifications:
Increased storage and longer battery time
The Lizard® server is equipped with 2x Li-Ion batteries with 6900 mAh and 4x 2.5" SSD slots. Due to the quick-release flaps on the side, batteries and hard drives can be replaced at any time without tools. The two separated batteries allow a hot swap, whilst at least one battery is still remaining in the system.
The system comes with built-in hardware RAID functionality, allowing the 4x SSD drives to be used as a RAID 0/1/5/10 array.
Optional with optical drive
Alternatively, the Lizard® servers are also available with an integrated optical drive. Here, the 2nd battery and 2 of the 4 SSD slots are omitted and replaced by a DVD±RW drive. The drive is covered by a flap to meet IP65 when closed. Thus, it is possible to cover the need for an internal optical drive as well.
Tempest on the highest level
The Lizard® RW14 is certified according to BSI Zone 1, SDIP 27 Level B (ER) – as most of the roda devices.
With the Lizard® RW14 a national SDIP 27 Level A certification is possible.
In order to meet the requirements, special interfaces are required on the devices so that only special peripherals approved with the system can be used.
Network at highest speed
The Lizard® servers are optionally available with standard Ethernet interfaces of up to 10 GBit. The Ethernet interfaces are also available as optical solutions which can be led out via different variants from standard LC up to rugged HMA/HMC connectors at the device.
Customized for your mission
As well as the approved devices of the Rocky or Panther series, the Lizard® series is designed to enable customer-specific adaptions. The devices already offer plenty of space on the back for almost all types of military connectors. If more ports are needed, the housing can be customized and the standard ports can be replaced by military round connectors.
This gives us the possibility to realize and deliver almost any modiﬁcation required by the customer, tailored to its individual request. The roda Lizard® series has served many customers for years showing the benefit of form, fit and function.
More speed, extended storage
Optionally, two of the existing SATA3 SSDs slots can be adapted for use with a U.2 SSD in the 2.5" form factor. This allows a significantly higher data rate to be achieved and the total storage to be expanded up to 18 TB.