Écran 55" durci
Following the success of the roda HEL concept at home and abroad, this product family is complemented by the HEL (High Resolution Electronic Positioning and Display) RD55.
HEL RD55 is the compact version that is used as a position table or also as a position display.
The 4K resolution and 55“ display diagonal make the HEL RD55 ideal for working with 3D terrain models or for image evaluation.
The HEL RD55 is operated either by 10-finger touch or by mouse.
The 10-finger touch system used here is based on LED technology, which allows unrestricted operation even with gloves and when the display surface is wet. At the same time, the use of LED touch technology also enables approval according to SDIP Level B (ER).
The design of the HEL RD55 allows it to be used even in harsh environmental conditions, IP65 on the front, IP54 on the back, temperature range from -20 °C to +55 °C. The transport takes place in a specially adapted TuLB.
- LCD 54.6" UHD 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Infrared multi-touch screen (10-point)
- typ. 700 cd/m² without EMC screen
- Display of up to 1.07 billion (8 bit/colour)
- vertical: 178°
- horizontal: 178
- 8.5 ms (TON+TOFF)
- 1x USB 2.0 (for IR-Touch)
- 1x DisplayPort
- 1x DVI (with roda Display Remote)
- 1x MIL DC-In
- 1x MIL camouflage light function
- OPTIONAL: all connectors also available as MIL version!
- 8 keys OSD menu
- Camouflage light mode
- Circuit breaker
- 18-32 VDC, nominal 24 VDC
- Power consumption approx. 95 W
- OPTIONAL: 230 VAC instead of 18-32 VDC input
- As display: VESA 400x400 or robust stand system
- As table: Adjustable round feet
- IP65 front / IP54 rear
- MIL-STD 810F
- MIL-STD461F (designed to meet)
- TEMPEST BSI Zone 1 / NATO 27 SDIP Level B (ER)
- 1274,5 x 744,5 x 58,5 mm
Height of table legs: 820 mm
- approx. 40 kg without EMC pane
- approx. 50 kg with EMC pane + approx. 4 kg feet